Fluentify is a company that provides online corporate language learning. It is an Italian language company that teaches students the languages such as English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian. It was founded in 2013 in London. In the first year, the company was named startup of the week. More than 500 lessons are being taught to the students each day with the help of 180+ native-speaking tutors. But is it worth it?
The average rating given to this platform is 4.8 out of 5, which is a huge number in itself. Though the company will offer you great support, you will be getting a pay rate lower than the efforts you are putting in. Further, we have discussed in detail about this platform.
It is just like italki, betakid, or Apprentus where you can teach the students various languages. The average rating given to Fluentify is 4.8 out of 5 of which hundred percent of the reviews are done by their recommended friends. The following are some positive and negative reviews about the company.
- The company is a professional company that provides tutors with basic training.
- The company offers tutors to work from home and a lot of support and flexible working hours.
- The students who are learning with the company always give charges on time.
- As the job is not on a contract so there is no holiday pay or no sick pay.
- The company gives low pay according to the amount of work the tutor does, unlike vivaling.
- If you want to earn a high salary then you have to work hard for it just like ringle, clubZ, or kyna for kids.
What are the pros and cons of fluentify?
The following are some pros and cons of Fluentify:
- The tutor gets an increase in pay with sessions being taught.
- There are also bi-monthly payments.
- The teachers are free to design lessons and to have material of their own that is being appreciated by the student.
- The co-staff of the company Is very supportive.
- During the selection process, only 10% of the candidates pass.
- The pay for the new teacher is very low.
- As the company’s pace in Europe is subject to currency conversion fees.
- The company also put freshers on the tutor so that the student can sign up for the package.
- If a student does not find the tutor good they can switch the tutor when they want.
- The teacher has to prepare their own material which is time-consuming. The company does not always hire the candidate.
What is the teaching information for fluentify?
Loadify is a company that provides students with lessons in English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian and also teaches the student privately. The class language teaching lasts for 30 minutes and it can be delivered one-on-one or it can be done in a group class that consists of 4 adult students. The teacher also conducts a placement test so that the student gets access to the following things.
- listening comprehension.
- Reading comprehension.
What is the pay for the tutor in fluentify?
Fluentify pays their teacher in the form of euros which is also being compared with the number of sessions the tutor has taught to the student. The following is the way and the pay given to the tutors.
- If the tutor delivered a session from 0 to 20 then they are paid from 6 Euro to 27.35 euros.
- If a teacher teaches 20-500 sessions they are paid from 7.5 02 9.18 Euro.
- If a teacher completes 500 sessions then they are paid 29.5 0 to 11.65 euros.
What are the working hours in fluentify?
Fluentify works 7 days a week and the class is being conducted for 30 minutes so the tutor should teach at least 15 hours per week but there is no guarantee of booking the class. The tutor who is new to the company and for the student will not be booked for the first few months.
What are the requirements for fluentify?
The requirement for Fluentify five is done in two sets. Which is decided by the language the tutors are going to teach.
If you are teaching English, you are required to have the following requirements:
- The teacher should have a minimum experience of 2 years.
- The teacher should have experience teaching adults.
- The teacher should have experience teaching adults.
- Having a business background will be an advantage for the teacher.
- The teacher should have knowledge about the use of computers and work on different web browsers.
- the teacher should have a strong internet connection. The teacher should be professional and friendly.
If you are teaching a language such as Spanish German Italian, you require the following details:
- The tutor should have a minimum of 2 years of experience.
- A teaching certificate or qualification.
- The tutor should have experience in teaching adult students. Knowledge of the Italian language will be advantageous to the teacher.
- The teacher should have knowledge about computer use and the web browser.
- The tutor should have an internet connection.
- The teacher should be able to make his own material for the lesson.
The average pay given to the teacher is euros 12 to 24.48 per hour. A teacher should be a native speaker of the language required by the company. The tutor should have a teaching certificate with a teaching experience of a minimum of 2 years. Only adult students are being taught in the company. The class size may be one-on-one or they may consist of a group class that includes only students. The maximum length of the class is up to 30 minutes.