Apprentus Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
With the current growth in online learning platforms, you can study sitting different subjects sitting at home. There are many online platforms like lime english, corenglsih, hallo english, latin hire, etc which allow you to learn different subjects. One such platform in which you can learn different platforms in the same place is Apprentus.
- Apprentus allows you to teach 700 different subjects on a single platform.
- The best part of this platform is that you can ask for the pay at any time.
- However, you will need to prepare the material for teaching the students which is unpaid.
However, you must read till the end so that you do not miss any important facts related to the Apprentus platform.
Apprentus is a European-based company that was established in 2014. The company has grown till now having over 80000 teachers and offering more than 700 subjects to the students to learn.
The average rating given on the apprentus page is around 4 out of 5 of which 72% of the review is given by their recommended friends. The following are some positive and negative reviews about the apprentus.
- Apprentus provides good service to the student just like whales english or eTeacher group.
- The apprentus is a platform that is self-managed, the teacher can join as a part-time job.
- The teacher has the flexibility of hours of work.
- Appprentus is well organized in order when a teacher has to choose their own schedule for class and fees.
- The teachers are free to set their own rates for conducting the classes and they get 100% paid for it.
- The students don’t have the option of the free first lesson a commission is being asked to pay.
- You have to wait for the clients to get connected by seeing the profile.
- The teacher is not provided with the study material by the apprentus just like craving English.
Is apprentus Worth it?
As over 700 subjects are taught in apprentus. the candidate is not required to have any formal requirements or application process. the candidate just needs to create a profile have will stand out in front of thousands of students. there are some cases in which the teacher is being charged $1 per class.
What are the pros and cons of apprentus?
The following are some pros and cons of apprentus:
- The candidate just needs to create a profile there is no need for any requirements or application princess.
- The teacher gets the benefits as the teacher does not get a deduction as a commission. But the student gets the commission deducted.
- The teacher can request the company for a payout any day.
- The teacher is flexible to decide the hours of work, pay rates, lesson design, and materials.
- Apprentus has the facility of covering a wide range of academic and non-academic subjects.
- The teachers are also charged $1 as minimum pay.
- Creating a profile that stands out among thousands of profiles and attracts students.
- The teachers have to prepare their own material for teaching the students which is unpaid.
What is the cancellation policy of the apprentus?
The cancelation policy of the apprentus is as follows:
- flexible= when the teacher gives the notice 1 day before the class it is fully refundable afterward 50% is only refunded.
- Strict = when the teacher gives the notice 3 days before the class it is fully refundable
If the tutor cancels the class before 0-6 hours of the class here fine may be charged to the tutor and amounting to 15% of the lesson fee. The tutor is free to reschedule the classes.
What is the recruitment process for apprentus?
The candidate needs to visit the apprentus website and click on the become a tutor button. after clicking they need to sign up by their Facebook account, google account, or email account.
The candidate needs to fill up the personal details before creating the first-class listing by following details:
- Class title.
- What categories best match your class?
- Class description.
- The level of the class: beginner, intermediate, or advanced class level.
- Any extra information for the student?
- What are the various languages you are using while teaching the lesson?
- The duration of the class.
- Age of the student you prefer to teach.
- Your preferred locations where you can teach the student.
What is the process of the payment method of apprentus?
The Apprentus allows the tutor to decide the pay by themself only. The teacher first has to look at the profiles of the other tutors and compare their subjects, the experience of the teaching, qualifications, and location according to that only the tutor charge for the class.
There is some tutor who takes $1 for the class and there is some teacher who charges $100. The payment done by apprentus to the tutor is done by bank transfer or PayPal.
What are the working hours of the apprentus?
The teachers are allowed to teach the class having no limits on the number of hours. the apprentus allows the teacher to book according to their choice and the schedule of the day. the class on Apprentus can be conducted for 120 minutes.
The pay given to the teacher is decided by the tutors only the maximum amount earned is $1-$100 per hour. there is no requirement for a specific language or location. The tutor should be over 18 years and have no other requirements of a diploma or degree, no teaching certificate or experience is required. The length of the class is from 30 to 120 minutes.