Kyna For Kids Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
Kyna is an English learning program that was started as an e-Learning company for adults and companies it was launched as a kids course in 2017 which was taught to the group aged 15 to 17 the class is being conducted as one on one as per the recent reports the company has 185 teachers 1048 student and they conduct over 12000 classes in a month.
- The pay rate that you get is quite good and also offers a good booking rate.
- However, to become a tutor on this platform, you will need to have experience and also will have to pay a 20% tax.
However, you must read till the end so that you do not miss any important facts related to the Kyna for Kids platform.
kyna for kids review
This platform is just like hallokid, hellokid, Eigox, tutor hunt, or eHallio. It enables the online teaching program for the student and the teacher for free to choose the classes whether they want to teach one on one classes or group classes. The native and non at speakers are paid around 10 to 20 per hour and the teacher should have a teaching certificate and a degree. By the earnings of the teacher. They have to pay 20% tax.
Is kyna for kids Worth it?
The teachers are free to decide their schedule also with a good booking rate. The teachers are paid $10 to 20 per hour. Kyna kids company accepts native speakers and non-native speakers. To become a teacher or tutor in this company they are required to have a diploma or degree certificate. The class includes adult students and child students who both are present to learn from the tutors. However, if you are a student you must remember some of the best tips like taking breaks or avoiding multitasking when you are in the online classroom.
What are the pros and cons of the kyna kid company?
The teachers are free to schedule their classes and they have no instruction on the minimum hours of work.
- During the peak hour, the booking goes up to 80%.
- If the teacher wants to cancel the class there is a fair cancellation policy.
- The teachers are provided with all the necessary lesson plans.
- The tutor who is a non-resident has to pay 20% tax on the earnings.
- Compared to other companies the pay of this company is less than the other company.
- Kareena kids have multiple teaching platforms to learn.
- The company has a lot of errors in every academic curriculum.
What is the pay for an English teacher in kyna kids?
The company gives pay to the tutor when the class is conducted for 25 minutes with a base rate of 5 to 8. This amount is also decided according to the teacher’s qualifications and the performance of the teacher during the interview section. The teacher is given a $0.50 bonus when they complete all the slides on time and there is an increase in the salary by$1 when the teacher completes 100 classes that are being taught in a month by the teacher. The range of salary is between 10 to 20 per hour in China for kids.
What are the working areas in kyna for kids?
The working time start between 9:00 a.m. good and name that is from Monday to Sunday when we talk the peak is when more student gets to interact is the retail evening between 6 to 10:00 p.m. and 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. at every weekend at that time the booking rate for the class is around 80%.
The classes in Kyna For Kids are of various times suggest 25 minutes 45 minutes or 50 minutes which depend upon the age of the student and the topic the class is about also the class is conducted individually or in a group of the student as there is no instruction for minimum are of the class to be conducted by the teacher.
What are the requirements of kyna for kids?
The following are some requirements to be a kind of English online teacher.
- The native English speakers came from a native English-speaking country or the Philippines or Vietnam.
- The teacher who is going to teach in the company should have a bachelor’s degree or is currently enrolled in a bachelor’s degree.
- Should have the experience of the previous job with children.
- The teacher has knowledge about how to use computers like clubz or whales English.
- The teachers Should have good social skills.
- There is any situation that should have the patient level under any pressure.
- Teachers should consider teaching as their passion and should have the energy about teaching the student.
What is the application and interview process for kids?
- The candidates who want to apply for the tutor have to send their resume and certificate and an introduction to their website.
- The application is reviewed then if you have been approved an email will be received in your mail saying that you have been approved for the interview.
- In the interview For the first 10 minutes, they will talk about your teaching experience and what you expect from a company.
- The next 30 minutes will be a demo class where we have to teach the interviewer about him being a child.
- After completing the demo class the candidate will receive the feedback from the interviews and they will inform you whether you’re hired or not.
If a Teacher is not able to take the class then there is a fear translation policy available. The tutor has to pay a 20% tax for being a non-resident. As the company doesn’t give the tutor much but it is worth it.