Ringle Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
Finding online ESL platforms has become easy. There are several online ESL platforms where you can study the English language. Several online ESL platforms are getting emerged every day. One such ESL platform that was founded in 2015 is Ringle.
- The Ringle company is just another ESL platform like Native Camp, where English classes are delivered to the students.
- You will have to teach the English language on this platform.
- Most of the students who join the company for tutoring are adults who are working professionally.
- The company also pays the teacher for creating lesson material, lesson audio recorders, and webinars tutor.
However, you must read till the end to get a full review of the Ringle platform.
Online ESL platforms help people to learn the English language. You can find several ESL platforms like Clasing elt, dazao, first leap, YiYi English, lingoace, varsity, etc. Ringle is one such ESL platform that will help you to teach students from South Korea. The Ringle company is based in South Korea. The average rating given to the company is 3.7 out of 5 of which 74% are their recommended friends. The following are some positive and negative reviews about the Ringle company:
- You are free to schedule their classes.
- There is the ability of incentive that is added to the earnings of a teacher.
- The pay rate of the company to the teachers is low.
- The company lacks formal training for the teacher.
- The company does not respond to the teacher’s concerns.
Is Ringle worth it?
Here, if you have done your qualification from leading us or UK university are to be preferred more. Ringle’s transparency is refreshing when compared to other companies. The pay given to the teachers is above average and their incentive is also added to them there are no minimum hours of instruction given to the teacher. But they don’t have high booking rates.
What are the pros and cons of Ringle?
Following are the benefits and drawbacks of the Ringle-
- As the company provides the teacher with flexible schedules which they can adjust on their time availability.
- You are not instructed on the minimum requirement of working hours.
- They don’t need to have a teaching background to teach in the company.
- The Teachers are being paid if they create new content.
- The teacher needs to undergo a tough and competitive application process.
- The teacher needs to have qualified from a well-rated us Or UK university.
- The teacher needs to have teaching experience and is asked to demonstrate to their student.
- The company takes time to attract this same student for the booking.
- As most of the students are adults, some teachers are interested in teaching them but some who enjoy teaching children have a disadvantage.
How much does Ringle pay their employee?
The teachers are given around $9 for 20 minutes of the class and $15 for 50 minutes of the class. If a Teacher promotes the company from level 0 to 5 they will see a rise in their pay to $1 per 40 minutes lesson. The promotion points are earned by the teacher by the following points:
- After completing the lesson the student reviews the lesson.
- The student feedback and rating report.
And the promotion point is canceled for the tutor if there is late feedback, students give a low rating of the lesson, and if the tutor canceled the class. The following are the promotion points that are needed by the tutor to reach the next level.
- Level 0 needs a promotion point between 0 to 30.
- Level 1 needs promotion points between 30 to 300.
- Level 2 needs promotion points between 300 to 900.
- Level 3 needs promotion points between 900 to 1800.
- Level 4 needs promotion points between 1800 to 10000.
What is the process of incentives or bonuses by Ringle?
A bonus point is earned by the newly hired teacher $20 if they conduct 10 classes within 2 weeks. And if the teacher qualifies for The Other levels then another bonus is also earned. If the tutor completes 400 promotion points then they will receive a bonus of $50.
Incentive type A is given to the tutor if they maintain an average rating of 4.5 or more and are also able to complete 10 lessons in a week. Incentive type B is given to the tutor if they teach 20 lessons per week.
What are the requirements for becoming a Tutor on Ringle?
The following are the requirement if the candidate wants to apply as a tutor:
- The tutor should obtain a bachelor’s degree certificate or enroll in a degree with a good rating University from the US or UK.
- The teacher should have A fluency in the English language.
- The teacher should have great communication skills so that the students are able to understand the class quickly and they are attentive to the speech.
What is the application process for Ringle Tutor?
The following are the three stages for the Ringle tutor application and this is completed within 2 weeks.
- Submitting the application which takes 10 minutes.
- Schedule a mock session that is 20 minutes long.
- The tutor should Attend an orientation session.
After the sign up on the Ringle website the candidate has to answer the following information about their education and professional background:
- major degree and in which subject.
- expected graduation year.
- Degree certificate or enrollment letter showing proof of education.
- The resume of the candidate should be below 8 MB in size.
Companies only prefer the tutor who has done their graduation from leading US and UK universities. The pay given to the tutor is $15 to 21 per hour. The tutor who is a native and non-native speaker from the US or UK is accepted. They also need to have a degree or diploma certificate with proof.
How to get paid on a Ringle?
If The tutor does not request the withdrawal of the money they are kept in your Ringle account. Withdrawing they need to hand over to performance and then click on request payout.
How many extra promotion points does a Golden Star tutor receive?
If you are a golden star tutor then you will receive 30% more of the promotion point from the lesson.