Elevate k-12 Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
Elevate K-12 is a company that provides online teaching support to students in the US from kindergarten up to grade 12 the company was founded in 2015 and the headquarter of company is in Chicago. Elevate K-12 has around 2000 virtual teachers that deliver the class more than 6 million hours of live instruction to the students of around 120000 and 200 parents. But is this platform worthy?
- The pay rate that the platform offers is quite good and the company gives you a paid training program with an additional 20% extra commission for your administration.
- To become a tutor on Elevate K-12, you must be able to give 25 hours per week on the platform.
However, you must read till the end so that you get a better understanding of the Elevate k-12 platform.
Elevate k-12 review
The average getting given to the Elevate K-12 page is about 4 out of 5 in 73% of the reviews are done by the recommended friend. Some positive review about k12 is that it encourages collaborative support. Teachers are flexible in picking their working hours. As the teacher maintains a good life balance between their work and their life there they have a flexible working environment. There are many other platforms like English ninjas, accent advisor, lingo, tutor hunt, iBest teacher or brainfuse.
Is elevate k-12 Worth it?
The pay rates of the Elevate K-12 are more competitive for online Beijing but still, it is less than the regular teacher’s salary but also benefits most of the teachers who want to work remotely flexibility in Albert K-12 you will find an extra 20% paid administration on teaching online as the teachers should be a state certified teacher wants to apply for Elevate K-12.
What are the pros and cons of elevate K-12?
The following are some pros and cons of Elevate K-12:
- ElevateK-12 provides a good grade when compared to other online companies.
- There is an additional 20% paid for administration.
- They also provide paid training.
- The company provides all the lesson plan learning material to the student and teachers.
- During the conduction of the class, support is provided by coaches and teaching assistants like NiceKid.
- As the company pay rate is high but still it was less than a regular teacher’s salary.
- If the class is canceled by the student there is no pay for the teacher.
- The teacher can do a part-time job in a company in which the working hour is 25 hours a week.
What is the salary given to the tutor of elevate k-12?
The teacher who is conducting the class virtually is paid between 22 to $50 per hour. This also depends upon the subject being taught. The teacher is paid 20% extra over administrative time. The following are some subjects and the pay according to the subject being taught:
American sign language: $50
Bilingual math: $30
Computer Science: $30.
English language art: $22
ESL math: $22
What are the Working hours for elevate k-12?
The working hours of Elevate K-12 are considered to be between 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. from Monday to Friday. And also the hour of working depends upon the deposition your light for. If a Teacher is doing the part-time schedule in Elevate K-12 those teachers are required to work for 5 to 25 hours per week.
What are the general requirements for elevate k-12?
The following are some requirement that is needed to apply for the job in Elevate K-12:
- The teacher should be available for a 3 hours block consistently from Monday to Friday.
- For the part-time job scheduled the maximum should be 5 to 25 per week.
- The teacher should have a good-quality laptop or desktop with a good internet connection.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree for applying.
- Active teaching certificate experience in this subject.
- The candidate should have a personality that helps in engaging with others.
- Have a passion to help out the students easily.
What is the hiring process in Elevate K-12?
For applying for the job in Elevate K-12 the candidate needs to visit the career page of the company. After visiting the page select the position you’re applying for and then click on apply now. The following are the details that are needed to fill out:
- First and last name.
- Email address.
- Phone number.
- How did you hear about this job?
- Do you have any employee referrals?
What is the interview process for elevate k-12?
The Candid first needs to pass the screening test and after passing the inches screening test an invitation is sent to the candidate through email For attending a virtual webinar. The teacher had to give a demo class which is for 10 to 15 minutes in which the topic is provided to the candidate after the demo class is done. The interviewer will give you feedback about your demo class and will also ask you questions.
Elevate K-12 helps American school children by providing virtual teaching to them by hiding experience and qualified teachers with some experience who have graduated from US universities. The pay given to them is around 22-50$ that to very support the subject being told by the teachers.