Brainfuse Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
With the trend of shifting from traditional classroom learning to online learning, various online learning platforms have emerged. There are different learning platforms like Splashlearn, vivaling, online kids academy, etc. Every platform is different from the others and offers different services. One such online learning platform is Brainfuse.
- Brainfuse helps many students in their academics and in many subjects in American schools and colleges.
- You will need to have a degree to apply on this platform.
- The pay rate is low and you will get the pay rate depending on the subject you are teaching.
However, you must read till the end so that you get a better understanding of Brainfuse.
It offers many services to the student such as a library, and a digital learning platform, and helps the student with job seeking. The company was founded in 1999 by co-founder and director Alex student. The average rating given to Brainfuse is about 2.8 out of 5. The Brainfuse has a very supportive co-staff which creates a collaborative atmosphere.
They have a clear sense of purpose in teaching the students and helping them in improving the future. The teachers are free to schedule their classes as they offer the flexibility of time and location.
Is brainfuse Worth it?
The Brainfuse is worth it as they provide students with a wide range of levels and subjects just as coreenglish, lingo, varsity, and there are some subjects that are not found online anywhere. Brainfuse helps the student by conducting virtual classes, homework help, and test preparation.
What are the pros and cons of brainfuse?
The following are some pros and cons of Brainfuse:
- The company has been established for a long time and still exists.
- Brainfuse offers the student with flexible scheduling.
- The company offers the student a variety of subjects, and different levels of teaching and provides student support in any field.
- The company’s pay rate is low for teachers.
- You are required to have a bachelor’s degree or higher degree.
- The application process for applying as a teacher is tough.
- The company doesn’t hire new staff regularly.
How does brainfuse work?
Brainfuse helps the student to have regular and live assistance in a variety of subjects. The teacher provides the student assistance by tutoring by Brainfuse classroom, chat help, or helping the student by giving feedback to the student writing an essay.
What is the general requirement of brainfuse?
The following are some requirements of brainfuse:
- The candidate who wants to apply to Brainfuse should be a resident of the United States.
- You should contain a bachelor’s degree or higher degree.
- The candidate should have teaching experience and tutoring experience.
- You should contain a pc or laptop with a good quality camera, and microphone.
- The internet connection should be high for easy uploading and downloading of the documents.
What is the process for applying for brainfuse?
The process of getting hired in Brainfuse is quite difficult as the candidate goes through a challenging application and training process that needs background and reference checks, a screening interview, and skills tests conducted. The following is the process for applying for brainfuse:
- The candidate has to first email their resume on their official website. After reviewing the resume, if they are interested they will send a code for the candidate by which the candidate will gain access to the registration site and can continue the application process.
- You have to pass the screening interview where the ability to work and enthusiasm are being checked.
- After that, the next test is the session or proficiency test in the subject they are going to teach the student.
- The last round is checking whether the candidate has a clear background that validates their work history and checks the criminal background also.
- After the selection, you will be taught about all the teaching protocols and techniques.
- While the class is being conducted by the tutors they are regularly being watched by the curriculum team which helps the company to examine the performance of the candidate and provide the candidate with feedback if necessary.
What does brainfuse pay their tutors?
The pay of the teachers varies what subject the teacher is teaching, for example, the teacher who is an online physics tutor and an online statistics tutor both the teacher will receive the same pay i.e $17 but the teacher who is an AutoCAD engineering tutor will be given the pay of $16. While the position that is common the company the teacher an average of $12.37 per hour.
What are the working hours in brainfuse?
The tutors of the Brainfuse can schedule their time off work. The class is being conducted from Monday to Friday. the Teacher is not pressurized for minimum and maximum working hours. But here the teacher gets difficulty booking the class with the student.
The teachers are free to schedule their time for class but there is no guarantee of students being there in the class as there is a lot of competition from other tutors. The pay given to the teachers on average is $12-17 per hour which is not the best as they want good qualifications for the teachers.