Tutor Hunt Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
Online teaching platforms are getting more popular day by. There is no doubt that there are a lot of online teaching platforms that are available for teachers to teach at their own convenience. Each platform has something unique to offer. If we talk about the VIPKids, then it mainly focuses on teaching the English language whereas if we talk about varsity, then it mainly focuses on a variety of subjects. Another type of online teaching platform that you can find is one that offers both online and in-person tuition services like tutlo, savvy reading, novakid, wyzant, and Tutor Hunt.
- Tutor Hunt is a platform that allows you to teach kids different subjects online or at the in-person level.
- To become a tutor on this platform, you are not required to have any qualifications.
- The average pay rate given to all is about $15-35 depending upon the type of service you are giving and the subject you are teaching.
However, you must read till the end so that you get a better understanding of Tutor Hunt.
Tutor hunt review
The tutor hunt is an online tutoring platform that was established in 2007. It was well-established and rated by the UK teacher marketplace. The average rating given to tutor hunt is 3.9 out of 5 of which 68% of the reviews are done by their recommended friends. It works just like elevate k-12. There are some positive and negative reviews about tutors hunt.
- The tutor hunt staff and co-staff have a collaborative nature.
- The tutors in the tutor hunt have the ability for creating a good profile.
- The competitive nature of tutor hunt.
Is the tutor hunt worth it?
The tutor hunt is worth it for the candidate or teachers who value the flexibility of Arts and are able to set their own pay rate. It is a well-rated and well-established company that creates a good bond between tutors and students. As the total sound system is very competitive, you should be prepared to create a profile that stands out and attracts potential students.
What are the pros and cons of the tutor hunt?
The following are some pros and cons of tutor hunt:
- The tutor hunt has a short application process that does not include any interviews or teaching demos.
- The tutor hunt allows you to decide your own period and availability of the time for the conduction of the class.
- Tutor hunt provides the student choice of tutoring face to face or learning online.
- The commission fee In tutor Hunt is about 20 to 25%.
- If the teachers have reliance and ranking on their profile that only attracts the booking of that teacher.
- In tutor Hunt, there’s a lot of competition for the student.
- The teachers should be able to work with US only.
What are the requirements for a tutor hunt?
The tutor is going to teach at tutor hunt according to their terms and conditions. Their age must be at least 18 years and they have a legal right to work in the US. The teachers are required to have a qualification or experience in teaching the tuition in the subject that they are going to teach in online classes. The following are some requirement that is needed to verify your account on Tutor hunt:
- Photo ID.
- Proof of address.
- Profile image.
What is the application process for becoming a tutor in the tutor hunt?
Firstly they can sign up for the Tutor hunt which would be completed in approx 22-45 minutes. For creating a profile the candidate needs to fill in the following details.
Your account type that we have to select from a tutor-student or parent.
- Email address.
After filling out the above form the candidate has to complete the personal information.
- First and last name.
- Phone number.
- date of birth.
How much does tutor Hunt pay the tutors?
As the teacher can set their own pay rate based on how much time, then they can invest in tutoring the students. And the students are charged according to the chosen hourly rate plus commission which is between 20% and 25%. The percentage depends upon the number of times the router is booked in the tutor hunt.
What is the payment method for the tutor hunt?
According to the tutor hunt payment method, the students are charged 24 hours after lessons are completed. If the teacher teaches more lessons than the other teachers then the tutor’s profile will be more attractive than others.
The payment is being accepted by online transaction into the total bank account which is done each week on Friday no cash payment is accepted.
What is the Cancellation policy of tutor hunt?
When students do not inform the tutor that they will not be able to take the class then the total hunt recharge of full price from the student. If a student is not able to come on time you will wait at least 10 minutes.
You should try to call the student by the way of your phone call to provide evidence of the cost so that he may get under the percentage of the amount of class. The total can cancel the class 12 hours before the class only.
The company provides the pill to the tutors for a total hunt around 15 to 35$. The teacher should be from the UK and not Language also. The tutor should have a degree or diploma certificate. They will have a teaching certificate or degree experience so that teachers and students create a bond between them easily. Both the age group of accepted adults or children.