When you want to learn the English language, one thing that you look for is online ESL platforms. ESL platforms are the ones in which you can teach students the English language. There are many ESL platforms that are getting popular like lime English, coreenglish, etc. But Lingo live is like Italki and learnship in which you can learn to speak a different language and has become a tough competition to other ESL platforms.
The main aim of Lingo Live is to offer a great opportunity for working people to learn a non-native language which can help them to achieve great career milestones. Lingo Live accepts both native and non-native speakers tutors. You will need to have a degree or diploma to become a tutor if you do not have 5 years of experience. The pay rate also depends upon which language you are teaching and how much experience do you have. Further, we have discussed various aspects of Lingo Live to help you to find out if it is beneficial for you or not.
Lingo Live Review
Lingo Live service limited was incorporated in the year 2014. The average rating of lingo Live has been recorded as 4.2 out of 5 and about 80% of the users are willing to recommend this website to their friends and family.
Lingo live has a great impression on the customers compared to other ESL companies present in the market. But according to the latest reports and reviews it has been found that the company management has got less flattering regards and the treatment of its employees are not good with the customer.
Is Lingo live worth it?
In order to enroll as a teacher in Lingo live you do not need any kind of degree or diploma. But a working experience of about 5 years is required if you want to enroll as a teacher. Lingo Live only acquires adults as a student. The maximum number of students in a class is 1 student at a time. Lingo Live also has a limit of a minimum of 15 working hours per week.
What are the Pros and Cons of lingo live?
The following are some pros and cons:
- To enroll you do not need any kind of degree or diploma until you have an experience of about 5 years.
- The company itself gives an opportunity to interact with mature and motivated learners and to build long-term relationships with them.
- If you are a teacher in Lingo live then you can control your schedule and your lesson designs.
- It also gives an opportunity to build professional networks.
- companies must create their own teaching materials and provide them to their students and teachers.
- The salary rate is too low compared to other companies and there is a lack of transparency about the pay rate.
- In order to become a teacher, one must have at least 5 years of experience in this job.
- The learners after completing the course are not always hired.
What is the Lingo live Application Process?
If you want to enroll as a coach or a teacher in Lingo live you need to visit their website and fill up an application form online in which your personal and professional are required. below mentioned is the list of formation that is required:
- first and last name
- email address
- phone number
- current location
- resume or CV
- cover letter
- the latest version of Chrome
- Skype ID
- experience certificate
What are the Technical Requirements for Lingo Live?
In order to enroll as a teacher or a coach in Lingo life, you need to have some technical equipment and information about them. you must know about teaching online and about online tools.
- You must have a laptop or a desktop with Windows 7,8 or 10th.
- It should have an Intel Core processor of i3 or above I3.
- The laptop or desktop must have 4GB ram at least.
- The latest version of Google Chrome.
- A clear camera with high quality.
- Headset with a microphone of superior quality
- High-speed internet just like skooli, spicus, and SplashLearn
- Installed Skype and zoom software.
- A proper background in which your face is clear in front of the camera.
What are the general requirements for lingo live?
The following are some linguistic areas in which the teacher should be able to provide teaching expertise:
- Interpersonal skills.
What is the teaching platform for lingo live?
The teachers teach the student on Lingo live in their own interactive classroom and can also have access to Skype for the learner.
How much does lingo live pay?
As the pay rate has not been clearly mentioned on the website of Lingo live, according to a survey & reports the average salary slab is between $12 to $18 per hour. It also depends on your qualification and experience. The minimum time of a class is 1 hour of which 45 minutes are for lesson learning and 15 minutes are for written feedback.
Lingo Live is a platform where one can learn various languages which can help them to achieve a great milestone in their career. Lingo live is basically a platform that has been designed to teach older learners in a professional manner.in order to enroll as a coach or teacher, you need to have an experience of at least 5 years so the experienced person expects a high salary wage in return but the salary rate is low as compared to an experienced person. Lingo live is basically designed to help older Learners this is not an option for newcomers to the industry as they need to learn about various things rather than language.