Several online platforms help students to learn specifically English Language. These platforms are also known as ESL platforms. Some of the most common ESL platforms are hallo english, oikid, yiyi eng, etc. One such platform that is getting popular is CoreEnglish. Although it does not directly give online tuition instead it is a third-party recruitment agent.
- CoreEnglish connects English-speaking teachers with 15 educational companies, schools, etc.
- This platform allows you even if you have no degree or no certification.
- The pay rate is different depending on the school, type of candidate, etc.
However, you must read till the end so that you do not miss any important facts related to Corenglish.
COREnglish is a company which is in Salt Lake City USA. The company was founded in 2016. Till now the company has claimed that they have hired 3251 teachers serving 7520 students. The average rating given to the core English is 4.3 out of 5 of which 83% of the reviews are done by their recommended friend. COREnglish does not need any mandatory qualification to apply, just a candidate needs to be an English speaker.
Is COREnglish Worth it?
COREnglish is worth it for the student who has no degree or certificate of TEFL and wants to experience the teaching profession so for them core English will be considered to them but will not offer a high rate of pay just like SplashLearn, egg school, or zebra English.
What are the pros and cons of COREnglish?
The following are some frozen cons of COREnglish:
- The candidate is not required or mandatory to have a bachelor’s degree or teaching experience.
- A Tefl certificate is also not required.
- Candidates who are native and non-native can apply in core English.
- if you are rejected by one school a backup option is also available to them just like whales english or novastar.
- The companies are being inconsistent with their work and they do have hidden pay rates across the school.
- They have little control over the school to which you have been sent.
What are the general requirements for COREnglish?
COREnglish has no high level of expectation; they also don’t need any bachelor’s degree or teaching experience. in case the school accepts the application by the school at that time, they will acquire a certificate. The following are the requirements for COREnglish but they are not mandatory.
- The candidate can be a student graduate or certified teacher full stop TEFL certification is required.
- A degree in any field but mostly prefer a degree in language and education.
- The candidate should have good communication skills and should be able to speak English fluently.
- You can apply without having any experience in teaching.
- The candidate should be available from 8:00 p.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- the candidate should be punctual and should be responsible for your work of teaching.
- The candidate should have a positive attitude.
What are the technical requirements for COREnglish?
COREnglish can be used from anywhere in the world but for this, the user needs to have a strong internet connection. The following technical requirements are required in order to use COREnglish.
- Operating system: the computer or laptop should have installed Windows 7,8 or 10 is needed. The candidate should have a backup computer also.
- CPU: Intel I3 or higher CPU is needed.
- Memory: 4GB memory or it can be higher. If you have 4GB ram or less RAM, the user must close. All the opened programs may include the browser session also.
- Browser: Google Chrome version 5.1 or above virgin is required to use core English.
- Internet connection: The internet connection should be from a high speed, and the stable speed of the net should be at least 2 MB per second for downloading and uploading documents.
What is the application process for COREnglish?
The process of hiding in COREnglish takes almost one week. The users have to visit their website and click on either start teaching now or apply now. Then a form will be seen on the screen where you have to enter the following information:
- first and last name
- email address
- date of birth
- highest education level
- teaching qualification
- teaching experience
What is the pay given by COREnglish?
Core English periods are hidden by the school’s native and non-native speakers This is because the pay varies from School to school or client to client. COREnglish just says that an email will be received to the candidate expressing the amount they are going to be given which is based on the experience teaching level. On average, COREnglish pays online teachers between $2 and $20 per hour, but if the speaker is a non-native, the amount may be lower.
What are the working hours in COREnglish?
COREnglish wants the teachers to spend a fixed 25- hours weekly and the minimum amount of work is 20 hours per week. The work is to be done between 6 p.m- 11.30 p.m. from Monday to Sunday.
The minimum amount of pay given by COREnglish is $2-20. Native and non-native speakers can both apply for COREnglish. The teachers need to have teaching experience, no Mandatory need for any degree Or diploma but the teacher will be given less pay as compared to the teacher who has good qualifications. The class can be conducted between groups of 1-6 students.