You can teach on a variety of online teaching platforms. This is the best way to make money online. Teaching online has become one of the most popular ways for teachers to make money during COVID-19. Many platforms will let you teach different subjects, some platforms will allow you to teach only the English language like varsity. If you are looking for a platform where you can teach different subjects just like craving English, then you must choose the Brilliant Grades platform.
- Brilliant Grades is the platform where you can teach students the subject you want to teach.
- There are a lot of alternatives from which you can choose the way you want to teach.
- You will be only hired when they need new tutors.
- This means that the teachers who are working on this platform will get the full-time booking of their classes.
However, you must read till the end so that you get a better understanding of Brilliant Grades.
What are Brilliant Grades?
Brilliant Grades, which was founded in 2020 is the ideal option for students, especially between K 12 grades to quicken their learning and develop 21st-century skills. This Edtech platform connects learners with qualified, skilled, and experienced teachers in different subjects. You can select from a variety of online personalized learning alternatives, such as private one-on-one tutoring, small-group sessions, or their top-notch Micro school. You may also develop reading skills just like savvy reading.
It can offer you after-school assistance as well as complete school replacement. The platform not only offers you teaching services in different subjects just like Brainfuse Platform but also for different types of competitive exams as well.
Benefits to teaching on Brilliant Grades
The benefits of teaching at Brilliant Grades are-
- You get a good pay rate.
- There are high chances of getting a pay rise.
- It has a lot of positive reviews from the tutors on the particular platform.
- You do not need to give a teaching demo.
- The payment is done weekly.
- The support team is very cooperative.
Drawbacks to teaching on Brilliant Grades
The drawbacks of teaching at Brilliant Grades are-
- The platform only hires tutors when they need new tutors.
- You need to give 10 hours a week for at least 4 months.
- The selection process is complex.
- The study material that you get is not up to the mark.
- To teach on the Brilliant Grades, you will need to use different portals.
brilliant grades review – Is Brilliant Grades worthy?
In the field of online tutoring, Brilliant Grades is a promising coming platform. Although the company faces some difficulties in its administrative and teaching systems. One benefit is the freedom to teach according to your strengths and get paid once a week. When you combine your group lessons, the pay rate is competitive. Though you need to check for the requirement of the subject of your choice.
Is Brilliant Grades legit?
Brilliant work within the partnership of more than 400 schools all over the US and UK. This is enough to prove its legitimacy and safety. Along with it, the popular platform Trustpilot gives it a rating of 4.6 out of 5, which is fantastic. Along with it, Facebook, Google, and Glassdoor have also been highly rated are 5, 4.8, and 5 (all out of 5) respectively. Also, the safety policy secures your data from being shared with any other party.
How much will Brilliant Grades pay you?
The base rate that Brilliant Grades give you is $12 or £12 for each hour you teach, depending on where you are living. When you get positive reviews from 5 students, your pay rate is increased by $2 or £2. You also get $2/£2 for each extra student you teach in the same session.
If you become a registered tutor at Micro school, then you will get a higher pay rate of $25. Though you will need extra educational qualifications for it. The payment is paid via direct deposit each week.
Requirements for Brilliant Grades
Requirements for Brilliant Grades are as follows-
- You must be from either the UK or US.
- There should be at least a Bachelor’s degree.
- You should be able to give 10 hours each week.
- There should be a working laptop along with working headphones with good quality microphones and an HD camera. Try to deepen your voice in the microphone so that you are clear to the students.
- You must be ready to give one long paragraph of feedback to each student you teach.
How to become a tutor on Brilliant Grades?
To become a tutor on Brilliant Grades you must follow the below steps-
- Start by signing up on the platform and completing the application form. You will need to fill out the details asked in the form.
- When your application is reviewed, you will get an email with the questions that you need to record and send to the team.
- After that, you may need to give two live interviews. Though there will be no teaching demo sessions.
- Once you are selected you will need to go for a background check. And after completing the background check, you can start taking up classes.
Brilliant Grades is the best choice for kids, particularly those in grades K–12, who want to advance their learning, develop 21st-century abilities, and prepare for competitive tests. Brilliant Grades is a remarkable platform for online tutoring. Despite this, the company has several issues with its administrative and educational processes. One advantage is having the flexibility to teach in accordance with your strengths and receiving payment once every week. The pay rate is competitive when your group lessons are combined. Even so, you should look into the prerequisites for the subject of your choice.