Clasing ELTS Honest In-depth Review: Read Before Applying?
There is no such company that wants to hire a candidate that does not have proficiency in English. Therefore everyone wants to get perfect in English. There are many online tutoring platforms where you can find out an online private tutor to teach you English like fluentbe, TutorABC, and Clasing ELTS.
- Clasing ELTS is a company that provides audio English classes to students just like skimatalk.
- This means that there are no video lectures that could make the lessons more attractive.
- Clasing ELTS is a company that is non-China-based but offers a low pay rate.
However, you must read till the end so that you get a better understanding of the Classing ELT platform.
Clasing ELTS review
It is a Spain-based company and was started in 2017. As the company provides only audio English classes in which most of the students are adults. Following are some negative and positive reviews about Clasing ELTS:
- As it is a Spain-based company, you will get Spanish students who are very friendly.
- The teachers are helpful to learn new techniques in teaching.
- The schedule of the class is fixed.
- The salary bond between the teacher and the company is too much just like lingoace or skooli.
Is Clasing ELTS worth it?
The option of having English as a second language in China is disappearing and thus it is a big disadvantage as it is a European locale. It has a fixed regular schedule and there is also no requirement of any degree or teaching certificate to teach. Both native and non-native speakers can apply to this company. As a teacher, you have to compromise in different situations. One of them is having low pay.
What are the pros and cons of Clasing ELTS?
- The company is a non-Chinese company.
- You are not required to submit any degree or teaching certificate.
- Native and non-native speakers can both apply for the application process.
- The company provides the teacher with teaching materials.
- The teacher is having a fixed regular shift which cannot be changed.
- The teacher pay is low.
- The company does not hire the teacher constantly so the candidate has to wait for the opening.
- It contains only a few teacher reviews.
- The classes and the time are fixed and not flexible.
- It has an audio class only.
What is the salary of the teachers provided by Clasing ELTS?
The salary is paid between $2.50-3.50 per hour and which also depends on the shifting time whether it is afternoon or night time which is big graveyard time and is considered to be the higher amount at the same time. The company also pays teachers with a monthly incentive. The pay is provided to the teacher by bank transfer which is done approximately on the 5th and 20th of each month.
What are the general requirements for Clasing ELTS?
The following are some requirements that are needed for the teacher during the application process:
- About Google Drive and Skype such as how to use it, their functions, and their features. The teacher should be 18 years old.
- Should be able to communicate in verbal and written English having a neutral accent.
- The teacher should have a high school diploma degree.
- They should contain a PC or laptop computer which is able to perform well.
- It should contain a strong internet connection with a minimum speed of 10 MBPS.
- There should be no interruption of power in the area you live.
- The class should be conducted in an area where there is no background noise to maintain a good working environment.
- The teacher should contain a microphone headset that is able to noise canceling.
- They should have all the knowledge
What is the hiring process for Clasing ELTS?
The hiring process depends upon two factors: whether the teacher wants to apply for an online ESL teacher who teaches English only or whether the teacher wants to be an online Bilingual ESL teacher who teaches both English and Spanish. The following is the process for hiring:
- The candidate had to register by emailing the resume on the link on the website.
- The candidate also needs to fill in the following information:
- Full name
- email address
- Skype ID
- contact number
- current location
- the shift in which the teacher is available.
- The position for which they want to apply.
- Esl teaching experience.
The candidate who is applying for a teaching position in the company can receive an email within 2 weeks that will let you know whether you have passed or failed the screening just like verbling.
How is the demo class being prepared?
After the interview is passed by the teacher then a link is provided to invite the teacher to pick an appointment during which they can give a demo class just like cafetalk.
What is the schedule of Clasing ELTS?
The company has a fixed regular schedule where if the teacher is a full-time teacher they have to work for 20 hours a week which is the time between 7:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. or 3:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. But if they are a part-time teacher they have to work for 20 hours a week which is the time from 3:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. or 5:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
The pay given to the teacher is around 2.5-2 3.0 and the company accepts both native and non-native speakers. The teachers don’t need to have a diploma or degree for the application process. Here, most of the students are adult students. The class size of the company is around 1 to 2 students in a class. The minimum working hour for a part-time teacher per week is 20 hours and the minimum working area for a full-time teacher is 40 hours per week.