Stride Learning is an American online learning program that was founded in 1999, that provides the student with digital learning through a stride learning hub. Tried learning has served over 2 million students. In 2020 stride learning came third in virtual vocations top company.
- The platform offers teachers a lower pay rate than the other platforms.
- You will have a tight schedule while teaching.
- One of the good things is that you will be getting good support from the team members.
However, you must read till the end so that you do not miss any important facts related to the Stride Learning platform.
Stride learning review
Just like kyna for kids or clubZ, you can teach multiple subjects on this platform. It is one of the types of Edtech platforms. The over already given to the page is 2.3 out of 5 in which 53% of the reviews written are there recommended, friends. There are some positive and negative reviews about sprite learning.
- The company rewards the student.
- As it is a part of virtual learning, there is a facility where the teacher can work remotely which provides a balance between work and life.
- The company’s growth is quite good.
- The working staff and the core workers are very supportive.
- The company offers low pay rates to teachers.
- The number of students is very high.
- The workload on the teachers is very much and a heavy teaching schedule is provided to the teacher.
Is stride learning Worth it?
The teacher who works remotely is paid less than a teacher who is working a physical teaching job. Trying is worth it as it is more traditional. There are many positions for the teacher that can serve as full-time jobs but the workload and the number of students are very high.
What are the pros and cons of stride learning?
The following are some pros and cons of the stride learning platform:
- The teacher can work with flexible remote conditions.
- The company provides full-time jobs and part-time job opportunities to teachers.
- When compared to online teaching there are more benefits in working with stride for example PTO insurance.
- Stride provides the teacher with a low pay rate.
- There is a disadvantage as the number of students is very high which makes it difficult for the teacher to manage their schedule and class.
- Also, the teachers have a very heavy workload on them.
- The teachers cannot choose their own working hours as the working hours scheduled by the stride online learning app.
What are the requirements for working in stride learning?
The following are some requirements for getting a job at Pride learning-
You need to have a bachelor’s degree.
You need to have a teaching state teaching license.
You should be able to clear a background check.
The candidate needs to have a home-based office that does not have any distractions and can perform their duties well.
What is the application process for stride learning jobs?
The candidate needs to visit the career page of stride learning and they have to click Apply now, just like Apprentus. A new page will be opened that will show a create an account with your email address name password and phone number. After creating the account they need to fill in the following information:
- Contact information.
- Country. Address.
- City. Zip code.
- Work experience.
- job title.
- Company or organization working for.
- The number of years of experience.
- School name.
- Level of education or degree.
- What is the motivation for teaching?
- License and certificate.
- License and certification name
- license number
What is the interview process for stride learning?
When the candidate passes the screening test of stride then only they will be invited to record a one-way video interview. The video interview will be for 20 minutes and it will consist of multiple choice questions, open-ended questions, and a short mock for demonstrating the teaching level of the candidate. The company may also ask you to give mini-interviews. According to the position you have applied for in stride learning, an interview will be set up by the institution. Here are some common questions asked during the tried learning interview.
- Why do you want to work with stride learning?
- What is the educational experience?
- What are the skills that will be useful for this role?
- If you are having a conflict with a co-worker or a parent, how will you handle the situation?
The interview may take place by telephone or through an online video conferencing platform like Webex, meet, etc.
What is the salary provided to stride learning?
The salary varies by job applied by the teachers. The following are the average earnings of the teachers:
- Elementary school teachers are given a salary of $44368 per year
- High school teachers are given a salary of $44513 per year.
- The student advisor was given a salary of $34783 per year.
- School counselors are given a salary of $45512 per year.
The average earning by the teacher is $43-35k annually. The teacher should be from the USA.they must have a degree Or diploma with a teaching certificate and should have teaching experience that depends on the position they are applying for. The classes are being conducted as a group class. The teacher can work in stride part-time and full-time.